Karma is a fascinating things. Karma is like fate, kismet, the idea of "what goes around, comes around." You reap what you sew. Life has its ups and down. There are definitely highlights and low points.
Thank you, thank you, thank you - this month has brought forth an upswing. It's like all of a sudden, things have fallen snugly - joyfully - into place. My board exam is finished, and while I haven't found out if I passed or not, the pressure is alleviated. The people I work with like the way I do my job, and are wanting me to go full time. Alpha has procured a job with a nice company, which pays well and he seems to enjoy. And we've begun making more of an effort to be sociable with people we already know, and we're really making friends.
And, ironically, things are looking up for our dogs as well. E is doing so well (and the weather has cooled down,) that we've begun to bring the girls back to the dog park. On the way out about a week ago, we ran into another couple who had two iggies AND a whippet. We ended up chatting for almost half an hour, and exchanging phone numbers, discussing the possibility of doing a playdate for the dogs.
Today, we almost didn't go, because it was late, and cloudy. And while driving there, it began to drizzle. But the dogs were so excited, we prevailed. They had a fantastic time. E has the most adorable wobbly run. Her new nickname may become Weeble. And once again, walking back to the the parking lot, and there is another pair of iggies! Another lovely couple, who love iggies as much as we do. And when we mentioned playdate, they gave us their email, so we can make plans! Plus, they'd met the people I'd mentioned previously. So... yeah. IG playdates, here we come.
I'm really looking for this weekend. We are going to the Art Fair on the Plaza. Dogs are allowed, and we took A last year. It's really busy, so we were concerned about taking E. Fixed! We bought a stroller. Yes, I know. Kinda kitschy. But it is going to be awesome. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Welcome/Disclaimer
If you've found this blog, you likely either know me in real life, or have stumbled upon this completely by accident. Either way, there are a few things you should know:
1) Firstly, this is a very personal blog. If you don't know me already, I'd appreciate you not stalking me, but I can understand if you simply can't control your attraction to my amazingness.
2) There will probably a variety of offensive things here. I will probably curse. I may say something derogatory about politics or religion. I may mention some things that offend you.
Consider yourself warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment